Learn How Centric Healthcare Grew Business Through Compliance and Quality AssuranceJanuary 23, 2018 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM EST
By following the patient-centric approach that the agency takes with their clients, Texas-based agency Centric Healthcare was seeking new ways to ensure that they could fix the top three challenges that every home health agency faces. These include:
- Defying shrinking margins and maintaining market share in the Medicare Certified space;
- Retaining and recruiting the best and brightest skilled caregivers;
- Ensuring that they are always compliant, especially with Home Health Value Based Purchasing (HHVBP) likely transitioning away from a demonstration project into a reality for all agencies across the country.
In November 2016, Centric implemented the OperaCare platform and integrated directly with their Electronic Health Record (EHR), KanTime Healthcare Software. This would prove to be the solution to all three of the aforementioned issues that plagues home health today.Learning Objectives:
- Find out how Centric Healthcare was able to reduce their Extreme and Very High risk of audit by almost 30% within a 6-month window.
- Learn how Centric Healthcare identified the best staff to put in the field, and how OperaCare led to an increase rate of skilled nursing retention.
- See how Centric Healthcare was able to make their revenue stream far more predictable using the OperaCare solution.
- Identify how CMS is not randomly targeting agencies for surveys, but rather employs a data-driven approach – and how your agency can use the same approach.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.